TED5分钟英语演讲稿(最新9篇)

发布时间:

使用正确的写作思路书写演讲稿会更加事半功倍。在日常生活和工作中,能够利用到演讲稿的场合越来越多。我们想要好好写一篇演讲稿,可是却无从下手吗?差异网为朋友们精心整理了9篇《TED5分钟英语演讲稿》,希望能为您的思路提供一些参考。

ted演讲稿 篇一

亲爱的同学们:

大家好!

今天我国旗下演讲的题目是《健康饮食从我做起》。

每一家的健康与食品息息相关,随着经济社会不断进步,人们饮食文化日益多样化,食品卫生与安全成为备受关注的话题。

要健康饮食,就要做到以下几点:

1.不购买街边小吃或街边小店的垃圾食品,去一些正规超市购买食物。

2.买所需食品时,要注意生产日期、保质期、QS生产许可标志等等。

3.认准品牌购买,尽量买一些有品牌的食品。

4.少吃油炸食品及零食,多吃蔬菜水果等有营养的食品。

5.不买价格明显过低的食品,不要贪小失大。

注意以上几点,就大致能做到安全饮食了。俗话说:“民以食为天”。说得通俗一点就是人们每天要吃和喝,食物是人类赖以生存的物质。食品的质量决定了人类生命的质量。因此,食品必须是安全的并且有益健康的。

同时,也呼吁食品安全,关系你我他,但愿生产者不再为食品安全脸红,国人不再为食品安全担心,国家不再为食品安全丢脸。现在,让我们一起行动起来,杜绝有害食品,倡导绿色食品!希望同学们听了我这次的讲话后都健康饮食,健康地成长。

谢谢大家!

ted演讲稿 篇二

How people achieve their dreams

When we think about the dreams we have, and the dent we want to leave in the universe.it is striking to see how big of an overlap there is.between the dreams that we have and projects that never happen.so I’m here to talk you today about five ways how not to follow your dreams.

One :Believe in overnight success.you know the story, rightThe tech guy built a mobie app and sold it very fast for a lot of money.You know ,the story may seem real,but I bet it’s incomplete.If you go investigate further,the guy has done 30 apps before,and he has done a master’s on the topic,a Ph.D.He has been working on the topic for 20 years.your overnight success story is always a result of everything you’ve done in your life through that moment.

Two:Believe someone else has the answers for ,people want to help out,rightAll sort of people:your family ,your friends,your business partners,they all have opinions on which path you should take.And let me tell you,go through this pipe.But whenever you go inside,there are other ways you have to pick as well.And you need to make those decisions one else has the perfect answers for your life.And you need to keep picking those decisions,rightThe pipes are infinite and you’re going to bump your head,and it’s a part of the process.

Three,and it’s very subtle but very important:Decide to settle when growth is guaranteed.So your life is going great,you have put together a great team,and you have growing revenue,and everything is set,time to settle.Even if I did little, sales would be okay. But okay is never okay. When you’re growing towards a peak, you need to work harder than ever and find yourself another peak.Maybe if I did little, a couple hundred thousand people would read it, and that’s great already. But if I work harder than ever, I can bring this number up to millions. And I can already see a higher peak.there’s no time to settle down.

Fourth tip, and that’s really important:Believe the fault is someone else’s. I constantly see people saying, “yes, I had this great idea, but no investor had the vision to invest.” “oh, I created this great product, but the market is so bad,the sales didn’t go well.” Or, I can’t find good talent;my team is so below expectations.” If you have dreams, it’s your responsibility to make them happen. Yes ,it may be hard to find talent. Yes the market may be bad. But if no one invested in your idea,if no one bought your product, for sure,there is something that is your fault. You need to get your dreams and make them happen. And no one achieved their goals alone. But if you didn’t make them happen, it’s your fault and no one else’s. be responsible for your dreams.

And one last tip, and this one is really important as well: Believe that the only things that matter are the dreams themselves. Once I saw an ad , and it was a lot of friends , they were going up a mountain, it was a very high mountain, and it was a lot of work. You could see that they were sweating and this was tough. And they were going up, and they finally made it to the peak. Of course, they decided to celebrate, rightI’m going to celebrate, “yes we made it ,we’re at the top!” two seconds later, one looks at the other and says, “okay let’s go down.” Life is never about the goals themselves. Life is about the journey. Yes, you should enjoy the goals themselves, but people think that you have dreams, and whenever you get to reaching one of those dreams, it’s magical place

where happiness will be all around. But achieving a dream is a momentary sensation, and you life is not. The only way to really achieve all of your dreams is to fully enjoy step of your journey. That’s the best way. And your journey is simple it’s made of step. Some steps will be right on. Sometimes you will trip. If it’s right on, celebrate, because some people wait a lot to celebrate. And if you tripped, turn that into something to learn. If every step becomes something to learn or something to celebrate, you will for sure enjoy the journey.

Believe me, if you do that, you will destroy your dreams.

ted演讲稿 篇三

尊敬的老师们,亲爱的同学们:

大家好!

到底是剪短头发呢,还是继续留长发?我在镜子前来回踱步。

“当然是短发方便啦!”妈妈笑着说,“你头发越来越长了,打理起来也越来越麻烦。再说,尝试改变也是一件很美好的事哦!”

我又抬起头,望着镜中踌躇不安的自己和头上有些凌乱的长发,心想:改变为什么一定意味着失去呢?每天清晨,为了这一头长发,我常常要在镜前花费很多宝贵的时间。但是如果剪成了短发,不仅能节约时间,而且我还可以迎接一个崭新的模样,一个崭新的自我……

我下定了决心:改变!

于是,我坐在了理发店的转椅上,镜中的我露出心满意足的微笑。看着满地的碎发,我“如释重负”,一下子觉得世界焕然一新。看来,之前的担忧真是多余!

出了理发店,冬日的暖阳从云朵中露出微笑脸庞。我一边迈着欢快的步伐,一边在想:“改变,真好!”

这让我想起了另一件事。

以前,最让我焦虑的事情,就是在书房那“茫茫书海”中寻找一本急需的作业本。妈妈十分关心我,总是抽空帮我整理书房。但整理之后的日子里,书房总会时不时传来一连串问号:“妈妈,我的课外书呢?”“咦,我的练习册哪去了?”

于是,我尝试改变。从给每一本书归类到把书柜分格,从为每一本作业本“安家”,到给每一支笔找到“住所”……很快,我的书房中的每一位成员都有了“新家”。

从此,我都自己收拾房间。忙碌过后,我每次都感到疲倦,但内心却是无比快乐。因为我体验了“改变”:从妈妈为我的一切操劳,到我自己打理生活。我的房间越来越整洁,我也在改变中成长,越来越独立了。

生命中有许多需要改变的东西,我们要对改变充满信心,不能让多余的担心阻挡我们成长的步伐,因为改变让我们收获自信,收获希望,收获人生的多姿多态!改变,真好!

ted演讲稿 篇四

I grew up diagnosed as phobically shy,

我从小就有社交恐惧症

and like at least 20 other people in a room of this size,

这样的空间 大约20人

(www.chayi5.com)

I was a stutterer.

就能让以前的我结巴语塞

Do you dare raise your hand?

更别提举手了 根本不可能

And it sticks with us.

这种困扰如影随形

It really does stick with us,

你走到哪 它就跟到哪

because when we are treated that way,

当大家对你的存在视若无睹

we feel invisible sometimes,

你会开始感觉自己是隐形人

or talked around and at.

而别人都在你背后窃窃私语

And as I started to look at people,

后来我仔细去观察周遭的人

which is mostly all I did,

一直以来我都只敢默默观察

I noticed that some people really wanted attention

然后发现有些人无法忍受被忽视

and recognition.

他们要得到大家的注意力和认同

Remember, I was young then.

当时我年轻、懵懂

So what did they do? What we still do perhaps too often?

渴望注意力的人会做什么? 也许现在太多人在做一样的事而不自知

We talk about ourselves.

他们谈论的常常都是自己

And yet there are other people I observed who had what I called a mutualitymindset.

但另一批人就不同了 我说他们的人际关系 往往有一种“互相”的心态

In each situation, they found a way to talk about us and create that “us”idea.

无论什么场合 他们的谈话里都会出现“我们”这个概念

So my idea to reimagine the world is to see it one where we all becomegreater opportunity-makers with and for others.

在我心目中的理想世界 每个人都能为自己和别人创造机会

There’s no greater opportunity or call for action for us now

就是现在 我们必须把握良机、采取行动

than to become opportunity-makers who use best talents together more oftenfor the greater good

多去整合各种才能 尽可能的利益他人

and accomplish things we couldn’t have done on our own.

一人做不到的 多人或许有办法

And I want to talk to you about that,

这就是我今天的重点

cause even more than giving,

比单纯给予

even more than giving,

施舍、捐赠更有影响力的

is the capacity for us to do something smarter together

就是人们学会集思广益

for the greater good that lifts us both up

共同合作 创造双赢局面

and that can scale.

其中的利益会一层层积累

That’s why I’m sitting here.

这是我今天演讲的重点

But I also want to point something else out.

不过我还想说一件事

Each one of you is better than anybody else at something.

台下的你必定在某些事上比其他人都拿手

That disproves that popular notion that if you’re the smartest person inthe room,

和那句名言“你绝不是这里最厉害的人”

you’re in the wrong room.

恰恰相反

So let me tell you about a Hollywood party I went to a couple yearsback,

我在几年前的一个好莱坞聚会上

and I met this up-and-coming actress,

遇见了位有潜力的女演员

and we were soon talking about something that we both felt passionatelyabout,

我们很快就找到共同话题-

public art.

公共艺术

And she had the fervent belief that every new building in Los Angeles

她坚信洛杉矶的每栋建筑里

should have public art in it. She wanted a regulation for it,

都应该有公共艺术 她想要一套专属公共艺术的规范

and she fervently started,

所以她兴忡忡的着手进行

What is here from Chicago?

这里有谁是芝加哥人吗?

She fervently started talking about these bean-shaped reflective sculpturesin Millennium Park,

她滔滔不绝的说着千禧公园里的云门雕塑

and people would walk up to it

人们好奇的上前一探究竟

and they’d smile in the reflection of it,

看着自己的映像微笑

and they’d pose and they’d vamp and they’d take selfies together

摆pose、赞叹、自拍留念

and they’d laugh.

然后笑成一团

And as she was talking, a thought came to my mind.

听着听着 我突然灵光乍现

I said, “I know someone you ought to meet.

我告诉她: “妳应该见见这个人

He’s getting out of San Quentin in a couple of weeks

再几周他就要从圣昆丁州立监狱出来了

and he shares your fervent desire that art should engage and enable peopleto connect.”

他跟妳一样 觉得艺术应该让人有共鸣、激发想像力”

He spent five years in solitary,

他被单独监禁了五年

and I met him because I gave a speech at San Quentin,

我因为在圣昆丁演讲 而与他结识

and he’s articulate

他口条不错

and he’s rather easy on the eyes

长的也不赖

because he’s buff. He had workout regime he did everyday.

因为他是条热爱健身的汉子

I think she was following me at that point.

女演员大概还满有兴趣的

I said, “he’d be an une_pected ally.”

我又说: “他会是个得力助手”

And not just that. There’s James. He’s an architect

除了他之外 我把詹姆也拉进来 詹姆是建筑师

and he’s a professor,

也是个教授

and he loves place-making, and place-making is when you have thosemini-plazas

他对地方营造很有兴趣 外头的小广场、

and those urban walkways

城市人行道

and where they’re dotted with art,

任何有艺术点缀的地方 都属于地方营造的范畴

where people draw and come up and talk sometimes.

许多人会在那儿画画、闲聊

I think they’d make good allies.

我想他们一定能合作无间

And indeed they were.

果真没错

They met together. They prepared.

他们碰面之后 就开始筹备

They spoke in front of the Lost Angeles City Council.

到洛杉矶市政府传达诉求

And the council members not only passed the regulation,

结果市议员通过了他们订的条例

half of them came down and asked to pose with them afterwards.

之后甚至半数议员还去与艺术品合影

They were startling, compelling and credible.

他们给人的印象是震慑、具说服力、可靠

You can’t buy that.

全都是用钱买不到的

What I’m asking you to consider is what kind of opportunity-makers we mightbecome,

希望各位想想自己能成为哪种机会制造者

because more than wealth

比财富、

or fancy titles

头衔、

or a lot of contacts,

人脉更可观的

it’s our capacity to connect around each other’s better side and bring itout.

是我们发掘他人优点的能力

And I’m not saying this is easy,

这一点都不容易

and I’m sure many of you have made the wrong moves too about who you wantedto connect with,

相信许多人都有找错对象、牵错线的经验

but what I want to suggest is, this is an opportunity.

但毕竟都是个“机会”

I started thinking about it way back when I was a Wall Street Journalreporter and I was in Europe

这个领悟要从好几年前说起 当时我在欧洲 担任华尔街日报记者

and I was supposed to cover trends and trends that transcended business orpolitics or lifestyle.

采访内容为时尚与流行 跨越商业、政治、生活型态隔阂的流行

So I had to have contacts in different worlds very different than mine,

因此得和背景截然不同的人打交道

because otherwise you couldn’t spot the trends.

否则就无法掌握潮流走向

And third, I had to write a story in a way stepping into the reader’sshoes,

写故事时 还得设身处地为读者想

they could see how these trends could affect their lives.

要让他们觉得自己和这些潮流息息相关

That’s what opportunity-makers do.

这就是机会制造者的任务

And here’s a strange thing:

奇怪之处在于

Unlike an increasing number of Americans who are working and living andplaying with people who think e_actly like them

越来越多人工作、生活、娱乐都喜欢寻找与自己相似的人

because we then become more rigid and e_treme,

久而久之就变得挑剔、极端起来

opportunity-makers are actively seeking situations with people unlikethem,

机会制造者寻找与自己不相似的人

and they’re building relationships,

和他们建立关系

and because they do that,

这样做的话

they have trusted relationships where they can bring the right team in

两方之间就有互信 能在适当的时机介绍彼此适当的人

and recruit them to solve a problem better and faster and seize moreopportunities.

用更快、更好的方法解决问题 同时也抓住了更多机会

They’re not affronted by differences.

机会创造者不会被歧异冒犯

They’re fascinated by them,

反而深受吸引

and that is a huge shift in mindset,

这是心态上的极端不同

and once you feel it, you want it to happen a lot more.

你一旦意识到 就会为它的魅力着迷

This world is calling out for us to have a collective mindset,

和别人形成“共同体”才是王道

and I believe in doing that.

我个人深信

It’s especially important now.

携手合作在这世代特别重要

Why is it important now?

为什么呢?

Because things can be devised like drones

机器小帮手

and drugs and data collection,

药物开发、数据收集

and they can be devised by more people.

都可以让更多人参与其中

and cheaper ways for beneficial purposes

用更经济的方式创造收益

and then, as we know from the news every day, they can be used fordangerous ones.

只是水能载舟 亦能复舟 也可能被有心人士利用

It calls on us, each of us, to a higher calling.

这个理念非常需要大家的重视

But here’s the icing on the cake:

成为机会制造者是一箭双雕

It’s not just the first opportunity that you do with somebody else that’sprobably your greatest,

除了获得和更高竿对象合作的机会

as an institution or an individual.

无论对于机构或个人来说

It’s after you’ve had that e_perience and you trust each other.

都是开启了这扇门 建立信任后

It’s the une_pected things that you devise later on you never could havepredicted.

团队合作带来的惊人成果

For e_ample, Marty is the husband of that actress I mentioned,

麦迪是那位女演员的丈夫

and he watched them when they were practicing,

詹姆等三人排练时 他就在旁边看

and he was soon talking to Wally, my friend the e_-con,

并很快和韦利聊开了 就是刚出狱的那位

about that e_ercise regime.

大概在聊健身吧?

And he thought, I have a set of racquetball courts.

麦迪心想: “我有个壁球馆

That guy could teach it. A lot of people who work there are members at mycourts.

韦利可以来当教练 很多教练都是体育馆的会员

They’re frequent travelers.

他们很常来我这边

They could practice in their hotel room, no equipment provided.

旅馆房间里没有设备 也照样能练习”

That’s how Wally got hired.

韦利就这样得到了板球教练的工作

Not only that, years later he was also teaching racquetball.

几年后他也开始教壁球学生

Years after that, he was teaching the racquetball teachers.

再过了几年则是教壁球老师

What I’m suggesting is, when you connect with people

我想说的是 当你把周遭有相同兴趣、

around a shared interest and action,

喜好的人圈在一块

you’re accustomed to serendipitous things happening into the future,

就会逐渐适应随之而来、意想不到的收获

and I think that’s what we’re looking at.

我想这才是至关重要

We open ourselves up to those opportunities,

面对机会 我们敞开心胸

and in this room are key players and technology,

关键推手-这里的你们 再加上科技

key players who are uniquely positioned to do this,

每个人各司其职 有自己的位置

to scale systems and projects together.

提升制度和计划的整体价值

So here’s what I’m calling for you to do. Remember the three traits ofopportunity-makers.

我想拜讬大家的 就是记得机会制造者的三项特质

Opportunity-makers keep honing their top strength

一、机会制造者不断磨练自己专长

and they become pattern seekers.

开拓事物运作的新方式

They get involved in different worlds than their worlds

二、他们乐于接触不同人的世界

so they’re trusted and they can see those patterns,

获取信任 学习各种合作方式

and they communicate to connect around sweet spots of shared interest.

三、他们周旋于各方之间 让参与的人都分一杯羹

So what I’m asking you is, the world is hungry.

我想说的是 人与人之间太缺乏连结

I truly believe, in my firsthand e_perience,

根据亲身经验 我相信

the world is hungry for us to unite together as opportunity-makers

这世界很需要机会制造者

and to emulate those behaviors as so many of you already do, I know thatfirsthand,

可能台下的你已经是其中之一 大家都应该效仿机会制造者

and to reimagine a world where we use our best talents together

重塑我们的世界 融合各领域人才

more often to accomplish greater thing together than we could on ourown.

一人不能做的事 借由合作来完成

Just remember,

请把这句话放在心上

as Dave Liniger once said,

大卫˙林杰说过

“You can’t succeed coming to the potluck with only a fork.”

“只带一只叉子就来百乐餐的人 永远无法成功”(注: 后衍伸为商业成长需要集体合作、贡献)

Thank you very much.

谢谢大家

Thank you.

谢谢。

TED英语演讲稿 篇五

Theyknoweachothermoreinthebiblicalsenseaswell.Messagenumberthree:Don'tleavebeforeyouleave.Ithinkthere'sareallydeepironytothefactthatactionswomenaretaking—andIseethisallthetime—withtheobjectiveofstayingintheworkforceactuallyleadtotheireventuallyleaving.Here'swhathappens:We'reallbusy.Everyone'sbusy.Awoman'sbusy.Andshestartsthinkingabouthavingachild,andfromthemomentshestartsthinkingabouthavingachild,shestartsthinkingaboutmakingroomforthatchild."HowamIgoingtofitthisintoeverythingelseI'mdoing?"Andliterallyfromthatmoment,shedoesn'traiseherhandanymore,shedoesn'tlookforapromotion,shedoesn'ttakeonthenewproject,shedoesn'tsay,"Me.Iwanttodothat."Shestartsleaningback.

ted演讲稿 篇六

I was one of the only kids in college who had a reason to go to the P.O.bo_ at the end of the day, and that was mainly because my mother has neverbelieved in email, in Facebook, in te_ting or cell phones in general. And sowhile other kids were BBM-ing their parents, I was literally waiting by themailbo_ to get a letter from home to see how the weekend had gone, which was alittle frustrating when Grandma was in the hospital, but I was just looking forsome sort of scribble, some unkempt cursive from my mother.

And so when I moved to New York City after college and got completelysucker-punched in the face by depression, I did the only thing I could think ofat the time. I wrote those same kinds of letters that my mother had written mefor strangers, and tucked them all throughout the city, dozens and dozens ofthem. I left them everywhere, in cafes and in libraries, at the U.N.,everywhere. I blogged about those letters and the days when they were necessary,and I posed a kind of crazy promise to the Internet: that if you asked me for ahand-written letter, I would write you one, no questions asked. Overnight, myinbo_ morphed into this harbor of heartbreak -- a single mother in Sacramento, agirl being bullied in rural Kansas, all asking me, a 22-year-old girl who barelyeven knew her own coffee order, to write them a love letter and give them areason to wait by the mailbo_.

Well, today I fuel a global organization that is fueled by those trips tothe mailbo_, fueled by the ways in which we can harness social media like neverbefore to write and mail strangers letters when they need them most, but most ofall, fueled by crates of mail like this one, my trusty mail crate, filled withthe scriptings of ordinary people, strangers writing letters to other strangersnot because they're ever going to meet and laugh over a cup of coffee, butbecause they have found one another by way of letter-writing.

But, you know, the thing that always gets me about these letters is thatmost of them have been written by people that have never known themselves lovedon a piece of paper. They could not tell you about the ink of their own loveletters. They're the ones from my generation, the ones of us that have grown upinto a world where everything is paperless, and where some of our bestconversations have happened upon a screen. We have learned to diary our painonto Facebook, and we speak swiftly in 140 characters or less.

But what if it's not about efficiency this time? I was on the subwayyesterday with this mail crate, which is a conversation starter, let me tellyou. If you ever need one, just carry one of these. (Laughter) And a man juststared at me, and he was like, "Well, why don't you use the Internet?" And Ithought, "Well, sir, I am not a strategist, nor am I specialist. I am merely astoryteller." And so I could tell you about a woman whose husband has just comehome from Afghanistan, and she is having a hard time unearthing this thingcalled conversation, and so she tucks love letters throughout the house as a wayto say, "Come back to me. Find me when you can." Or a girl who decides that sheis going to leave love letters around her campus in Dubuque, Iowa, only to findher efforts ripple-effected the ne_t day when she walks out onto the quad andfinds love letters hanging from the trees, tucked in the bushes and the the man who decides that he is going to take his life, uses Facebook as a wayto say goodbye to friends and family. Well, tonight he sleeps safely with astack of letters just like this one tucked beneath his pillow, scripted bystrangers who were there for him when.

These are the kinds of stories that convinced me that letter-writing willnever again need to flip back her hair and talk about efficiency, because she isan art form now, all the parts of her, the signing, the scripting, the mailing,the doodles in the margins. The mere fact that somebody would even just sitdown, pull out a piece of paper and think about someone the whole way through,with an intention that is so much harder to unearth when the browser is up andthe iPhone is pinging and we've got si_ conversations rolling in at once, thatis an art form that does not fall down to the Goliath of "get faster," no matterhow many social networks we might join. We still clutch close these letters toour chest, to the words that speak louder than loud, when we turn pages intopalettes to say the things that we have needed to say, the words that we haveneeded to write, to sisters and brothers and even to strangers, for far toolong. Thank you.

TED英语演讲稿 篇七

Mygenerationreally,sadly,isnotgoingtochangethenumbersatthetop.They'rejustnotmoving.Wearenotgoingtogettowhere50percentofthepopulation—inmygeneration,therewillnotbe50percentof[women]atthetopofanyindustry.ButI'mhopefulthatfuturegenerationscan.Ithinkaworldwherehalfofourcountriesandourcompanieswererunbywomen,wouldbeabetterworld.It'snotjustbecausepeoplewouldknowwherethewomen'sbathroomsare,eventhoughthatwouldbeveryhelpful.Ithinkitwouldbeabetterworld.Ihavetwochildren.Ihaveafive-year-oldsonandatwo-year-olddaughter.Iwantmysontohaveachoicetocontributefullyintheworkforceorathome,andIwantmydaughtertohavethechoicetonotjustsucceed,buttobelikedforheraccomplishments.

ted演讲稿 篇八

try something new for 30 days 小计划帮你实现大目标

a few years ago, i felt like i was stuck in a rut, so i decided to follow in the footsteps of the great american philosopher, morgan spurlock, and try something new for 30 days. the idea is actually pretty simple. think about something you’ve always wanted to add to your life and try it for the ne_t 30 days. it turns out, 30 days is just about the right amount of time to add a new habit or subtract a habit — like watching the news — from your life.

几年前, 我感觉对老一套感到枯燥乏味, 所以我决定追随伟大的美国哲学家摩根·斯普尔洛克的脚步,尝试做新事情30天。这个想法的确是非常简单。考虑下,你常想在你生命中做的一些事情 接下来30天尝试做这些。 这就是,30天刚好是这么一段合适的时间 去养成一个新的习惯或者改掉一个习惯——例如看新闻——在你生活中。

there’s a few things i learned while doing these 30-day challenges. the first was, instead of the months flying by, forgotten, the time was much more memorable. this was part of a challenge i did to take a picture everyday for a month. and i remember e_actly where i was and what i was doing that day. i also noticed that as i started to do more and harder 30-day challenges, my self-confidence grew. i went from desk-dwelling computer nerd to the kind of guy who bikes to work — for fun. even last year, i ended up hiking up mt. kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in africa. i would never have been that adventurous before i started my 30-day challenges.

当我在30天做这些挑战性事情时,我学到以下一些事。第一件事是,取代了飞逝而过易被遗忘的岁月的是 这段时间非常的更加令人难忘。挑战的一部分是要一个月内每天我要去拍摄一张照片。我清楚地记得那一天我所处的位置我都在干什么。我也注意到随着我开始做更多的,更难的30天里具有挑战性的事时,我自信心也增强了。我从一个台式计算机宅男极客变成了一个爱骑自行车去工作的人——为了玩乐。甚至去年,我完成了在非洲最高山峰乞力马扎罗山的远足。在我开始这30天做挑战性的事之前我从来没有这样热爱冒险过。

i also figured out that if you really want something badly enough, you can do anything for 30 days. have you ever wanted to write a novel? every november, tens of thousands of people try to write their own 50,000 word novel from scratch in 30 days. it turns out, all you have to do is write 1,667 words a day for a month. so i did. by the way, the secret is not to go to sleep until you’ve written your words for the day. you might be sleep-deprived, but you’ll finish your novel. now is my book the ne_t great american novel? no. i wrote it in a month. it’s awful. but for the rest of my life, if i meet john hodgman at a ted party, i don’t have to say, “i’m a computer scientist.” no, no, if i want to i can say, “i’m a novelist.”

我也认识到如果你真想一些槽糕透顶的事,你可以在30天里做这些事。你曾想写小说吗?每年11月,数以万计的人们在30天里,从零起点尝试写他们自己的5万字小说。这结果就是,你所要去做的事就是每天写1667个字要写一个月。所以我做到了。顺便说一下,秘密在于除非在一天里你已经写完了1667个字,要不你就甭想睡觉。你可能被剥夺睡眠,但你将会完成你的小说。那么我写的书会是下一部伟大的美国小说吗?不是的。我在一个月内写完它。它看上去太可怕了。但在我的余生,如果我在一个ted聚会上遇见约翰·霍奇曼,我不必开口说,“我是一个电脑科学家。”不,不会的,如果我愿意我可以说,“我是一个小说家。”

(laughter)

(笑声)

so here’s one last thing i’d like to mention. i learned that when i made small, sustainable changes, things i could keep doing, they were more likely to stick. there’s nothing wrong with big, crazy challenges. in fact, they’re a ton of fun. but they’re less likely to stick. when i gave up sugar for 30 days, day 31 looked like this.

我这儿想提的最后一件事。当我做些小的、持续性的变化,我可以不断尝试做的事时,我学到我可以把它们更容易地坚持做下来。这和又大又疯狂的具有挑战性的事情无关。事实上,它们的乐趣无穷。但是,它们就不太可能坚持做下来。当我在30天里拒绝吃糖果,31天后看上去就像这样。

(laughter)

(笑声)

so here’s my question to you: what are you waiting for? i guarantee you the ne_t 30 days are going to pass whether you like it or not, so why not think about something you have always wanted to try and give it a shot for the ne_t 30 days.

所以我给大家提的问题是:大家还在等什么呀?我保准大家在未来的30天定会经历你喜欢或者不喜欢的事,那么为什么不考虑一些你常想做的尝试并在未来30天里试试给自己一个机会。

thanks.

谢谢。

(applause)

(掌声)

TED英语演讲稿 篇九

Isaid,"You'rethinkingaboutthisjustwaytooearly."Butthepointisthatwhathappensonceyoustartkindofquietlyleaningback?Everyonewho'sbeenthroughthis—andI'mheretotellyou,onceyouhaveachildathome,yourjobbetterbereallygoodtogoback,becauseit'shardtoleavethatkidathome.Yourjobneedstobechallenging.Itneedstoberewarding.Youneedtofeellikeyou'remakingadifference.Andiftwoyearsagoyoudidn'ttakeapromotionandsomeguynexttoyoudid,ifthreeyearsagoyoustoppedlookingfornewopportunities,you'regoingtobeboredbecauseyoushouldhavekeptyourfootonthegaspedal.Don'tleavebeforeyouleave.Stayin.Keepyourfootonthegaspedal,untiltheverydayyouneedtoleavetotakeabreakforachild—andthenmakeyourdecisions.Don'tmakedecisionstoofarinadvance,particularlyonesyou'renotevenconsciousyou'remaking.

它山之石可以攻玉,以上就是差异网为大家带来的9篇《TED5分钟英语演讲稿》,希望对您有一些参考价值。

349 33770